Millennium Hilton New York Downtown
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Millennium Hilton New York Downtown places you in the heart of New York, within a 5-minute drive of The Oculus and Wall Street. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from National September 11 Memorial and 0.6 mi (1 km) from One World Trade Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 569 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and plasma televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Church and Dey, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Breakfast is available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in New York? This hotel has facilities measuring 3000 square feet (279 square meters), including a conference center.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Oculus - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
National September 11 Memorial - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Wall Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
New York Stock Exchange - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
One World Trade Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bowling Green Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Brookfield Place - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Battery Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Brooklyn Bridge - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
South Street Seaport - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Staten Island Ferry Whitehall Terminal - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Washington Square Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
New York University - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Brooklyn Bridge Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Chelsea Market - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
Teterboro, NJ (TEB) - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 31.8 km / 19.8 mi
Linden, NJ (LDJ) - 37 km / 23 mi
The preferred airport for Millennium Hilton New York Downtown is New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 18.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 1992
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 279
- -Total number of rooms - 569
- -Number of floors - 55
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms