When you stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago in Schaumburg, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Woodfield Mall and Schaumburg Convention Center. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Legoland Discovery Center and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Schaumburg Medieval Times.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 108 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 mi.Dining
Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary breakfast is included on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Schaumburg? This hotel has facilities measuring 400 square feet (36 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Woodfield Mall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ned Brown Forest Preserve - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Legoland Discovery Center - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Schaumburg Convention Center - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Schaumburg Medieval Times - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Harper College - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
The Water Works Indoor Water Park - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Heritage Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Arlington Lakes Golf Club - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
NCH Northwest Community Hospital - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Alexian Brothers Medical Center - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Pirates Cove Childrens Theme Park - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
George Clayson House Museum - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Lynfred Winery - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD) - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive) - 22.6 km / 14 mi
Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage) - 33.9 km / 21 mi
Midway Intl. Airport (MDW) - 59.3 km / 36.8 mi
The preferred airport for Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago is O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 200 per accommodation, per week
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free area shuttle
- -Shopping on site
- -Free breakfast
- -Express check-in
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 400
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Conference space size (meters) - 36
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available