Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Waukegan/Gurnee in Waukegan, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 10-minute drive of Six Flags Great America and Naval Base Great Lakes. This hotel is 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Gurnee Mills and 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Three Brothers Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Waukegan/Gurnee. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Waukegan? This hotel has facilities measuring 346 square feet (32 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Six Flags Great America - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Three Brothers Theatre - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Urban Edge Gallery - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Visual Arts Center - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Genesee Theater - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Waukegan Harbor - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
James Lovell Federal Health Care Center - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Gurnee Mills - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Naval Base Great Lakes - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
USO of Illinois-Great Lakes Center - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
North Beach - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Waukegan BMX Track - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Lambs Farm - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Independence Grove Beach - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 48 km / 29.8 mi
Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive) - 34.5 km / 21.5 mi
Kenosha, WI (ENW-Kenosha Regional) - 34.2 km / 21.3 mi
The preferred airport for SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Waukegan/Gurnee is Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 11 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (meters) - 32
- -Conference space size (feet) - 346
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available