Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in North Las Vegas, Texas Station Gambling Hall and Hotel is in the suburbs, within a 5-minute drive of Nevada State Museum and Historical Society and Las Vegas Springs Preserve. This casino resort is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Fremont Street Experience and 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from Las Vegas Motor Speedway.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as a nightclub and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.Dining
Enjoy seafood at Texas Star Oyster Bar, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 9 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 7 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in North Las Vegas? This resort has facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters), including a conference center. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nevada State Museum and Historical Society - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Las Vegas Springs Preserve - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Las Vegas North Premium Outlets - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
World Market Center - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Smith Center for the Performing Arts - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Mob Museum - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Las Vegas City Hall - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Golden Nugget Casino - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Fremont Street Experience - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Neon Museum - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Discovery Children's Museum - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Las Vegas Natural History Museum - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Little White Wedding Chapel - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Chapel of the Flowers - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas) - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 48.2 km / 29.9 mi
The preferred airport for Texas Station Gambling Hall and Hotel is Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 22.59 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.99 and USD 11.99 per person (approximately)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of bars/lounges - 7
- -Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- -Number of restaurants - 9
- -Express check-out
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 929
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available