With a stay at Primasol El Mehdi in Mahdia, you'll be near the beach, within a 10-minute drive of Mahdia Corniche Beach and Borj el-Kebir. This hotel is 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from El Jem Museum and 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from El Djem Amphitheatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 388 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Dip into one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a 24-hour health club. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and shopping on site.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 5 bars/lounges.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mahdia Corniche Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Borj el-Kebir - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
El Jem Museum - 44.1 km / 27.4 mi
El Djem Amphitheatre - 44.1 km / 27.4 mi
Flamingo Golf Course - 45.2 km / 28.1 mi
Ribat of Monastir - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
Monastir Beach - 47.5 km / 29.5 mi
Stade Mustapha Ben Jannet - 47.6 km / 29.5 mi
Bourguiba Mausoleum - 47.6 km / 29.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Monastir (MIR-Habib Bourguiba Intl.) - 52 km / 32.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Hair salon
- -Free reception
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -24-hour health club
- -Water dispenser
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of outdoor pools - 4
- -Number of bars/lounges - 5
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms