Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Courtyard Pensacola Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Pensacola, within a 5-minute drive of Pensacola Civic Center and Historic Pensacola Village. This hotel is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Pensacola Naval Air Station and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Saenger Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Courtyard Cafe or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Pensacola? This hotel features 900 square feet (81 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Veterans Memorial Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Wayside Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pensacola Civic Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Miraflores Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The Old Quina House Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Destination Archaeology Resource Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Seville Square - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Pensacola Opera Center - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Julee Cottage - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tivoli High House - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Lavalle House - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Museum of Commerce - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Saenger Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Civil War Soldiers Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pensacola Children's Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard Pensacola Downtown is Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.) - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4.00 and USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Swimming pool
- -Conference space size (feet) - 900
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 81
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available