Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Holiday Inn Express Miami International Airport in Miami Springs, you'll be near the airport, within a 10-minute drive of Miracle Mile and Marlins Park. This hotel is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science and 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from American Airlines Arena.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Miami Jai Alai - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Grapeland Water Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Hialeah Racetrack - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
CityPlace Doral - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Magic City Casino - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Miami-Dade County Auditorium - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Jackson Memorial Hospital - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Miracle Mile - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Marlins Park - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Miami Design Shopping District - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
The Shops at Midtown Miami - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Mall of the Americas - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Tower Theater - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Miami Dade College - North Campus - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Westland Mall - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 42.2 km / 26.2 mi
Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base) - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive) - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Fort Lauderdale, FL (FXE-Fort Lauderdale Executive) - 54.5 km / 33.9 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Express Miami International Airport is Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 5 AM to 11:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: USD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free airport transportation
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Braille or raised signage