Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hotel & Spa Hacienda de Cortes in Cuernavaca, you'll be near the airport, within a 10-minute drive of Palace of Cortes Museum and Robert Brady Museum. This 4-star hotel is 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from Archaeological Monuments Zone of Xochicalco and 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from Tepozteco Pyramid.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. 36-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a 24-hour health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. This Beaux Arts hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at LA CASONA, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekends from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Cuernavaca? This hotel has 15 square feet (1 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Earliest 16th Century Monasteries on the Slopes of Popocatepetl - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ethnobotanical Garden and Museum of Traditional and Herbal Medicine - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Palace of Cortes Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Artisanal Market - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Juan Soriano Museum - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Plaza de Armas - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Juarez Garden - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
MMAPO Morelense Folk Art Museum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Robert Brady Museum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Borda Gardens - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Museum of the City of Cuernavaca - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Cuernavaca Cathedral - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Galerias Cuernavaca Mall - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Teopanzolco Archaeological Zone - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Calvario Church - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel & Spa Hacienda de Cortes is Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.) - 93.4 km / 58.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 175 and MXN 220 for adults, MXN 130 and MXN 145 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 4000 per person (roundtrip)
- Late check-out fee: MXN 1175.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Conference center
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -24-hour health club
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Free valet parking
- -Beach towels
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1
- -Conference space size (feet) - 15
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel