A stay at Résidence Royal Bearn places you in the heart of Salies-de-Bearn, a 1-minute drive from Musée du Sel et des traditions Béarnaises and 11 minutes from Chateau de Sauveterre. This residence is 10.6 mi (17 km) from Pont Vieux d'Orthez and 10.6 mi (17 km) from Musee Jeanne d'Albret.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Musée du Sel et des traditions Béarnaises - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Chateau de Sauveterre - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Pont Vieux d'Orthez - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Musee Jeanne d'Albret - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Serbat Museum - 18.3 km / 11.3 mi
Le Château des Enigmes - 18.4 km / 11.5 mi
Base de Loisirs d'Orthez-Biron - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
La Ferme Lait P'tits Bearnais - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
Church of St. James the Great - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
Stade Maurice Boyau - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi
Place de la Fontaine Chaude - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
Grottes d'Isturitz et d'Oxocelhaya - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
Cathedral of Notre-Dame Ste-Marie - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi
Arènes de Dax - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Office de Tourisme et du Thermalisme - 35.5 km / 22.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pau (PUF-Pau - Pyrenees) - 60 km / 37.3 mi
Biarritz (BIQ-Pays Basque) - 65.5 km / 40.7 mi
The preferred airport for Résidence Royal Bearn is Pau (PUF-Pau - Pyrenees).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 10 AM - noon
- Monday - Saturday: 2 PM - 6 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free parking nearby
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)