Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Rurikoh, you'll be centrally located in Kaga, steps from Natadera Temple and within a 5-minute walk of Kutaniyaki Kiln Museum. This 4-star ryokan is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Yamashiro Onsen and 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from Kakusenkei Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 117 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including hot springs, a nightclub, and karaoke. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the ryokan's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Kaga? This ryokan has 3498 square feet (325 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Natadera Temple - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kutaniyaki Kiln Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Yamashiro Onsen - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nippon Origami Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Dainichi-zakari Sakagura Shiryokan Sake Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Kutaniyaki Art Museum - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Natadera Temple - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Yamanakaza Hall - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Matsuo Shrine - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Jissho-in Temple - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Ayatori Bridge - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Kakusenkei Park - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Enuma Shrine - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Korogi Bridge - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Katayamazu Hot Spring - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for Rurikoh is Komatsu (KMQ) - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 7 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services, spa treatments, and private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Conference space size (meters) - 325
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3498
- -Luggage storage
- -Electric car charging station