Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Hitoyoshi Onsen Nabeyahonkan is centrally located in Hitoyoshi, a 3-minute walk from Kamata Brewery and 6 minutes by foot from Hitoyoshi Castle. This ryokan is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Aoi Aso Shrine and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Hitoyoshi Rail Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 37 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have slippers and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Stop by the ryokan's restaurant for lunch. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Planning an event in Hitoyoshi? This ryokan has facilities measuring 0 square feet (0 square meters), including meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kamata Brewery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hitoyoshi Castle - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Aoi Aso Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Eikokuji - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hitoyoshi Rail Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tamachi Sugawara Tenmangu Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Murayama Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ishino Park - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Tengu Bridge - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Sekisuiji Temple - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Kanamenotaki Fall - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Kyusendo Cave - 17.6 km / 11 mi
Konose Limestone Cave - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Tadamoto Park - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hitoyoshi Onsen Nabeyahonkan is Kagoshima (KOJ) - 62.7 km / 38.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9:30 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests requiring dinner at the hotel must arrive before 7 PM. Guests must arrive before 9 PM to ensure breakfast the following morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1620 for adults and JPY 810 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Meeting rooms - 2
- -Conference space size (meters) - 0
- -Conference space size (feet) - 0
- -Luggage storage
- -Electric car charging station