Located in Montauban, Deltour Hôtel Montauban City is within a 10-minute drive of Pont Vieux and Ingres Museum. This hotel is 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from Airbus and 29.6 mi (47.7 km) from Toulouse Business School.Rooms
Stay in one of 38 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Port Canal Capitainerie - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Sapiac Stadium - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Pont Vieux - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Ingres Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Place Nationale - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Montauban Cathedral - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Office de Tourisme Montauban - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Abbey of Belleperche - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Château de Nolet - 25.7 km / 15.9 mi
Musee La Villa des Peintres - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
Animaparc - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
Fermat Science Museum - 32.1 km / 20 mi
Notre Dame De L'Assomption - 32.2 km / 20 mi
Hippodrome de Bordevieille - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
Labyrinthe de Merville - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Blagnac Airport (TLS) - 50 km / 31 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Monday - Saturday: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 3.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage