Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Camping Village C'era una Volta in Villanova d'Albenga, you'll be next to a golf course and within a 5-minute drive of Golf Club Garlenda. This 4-star inn is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Hanbury Tennis Club and 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Lungomare Angelo Ciccione.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes. Rooms have private balconies. Conveniences include safes and refrigerators, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (surcharge).Amenities
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including a nightclub and an outdoor tennis court. The beach shuttle (surcharge) makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at C'era una volta serving the guests of Camping Village C'era una Volta, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Golf Club Garlenda - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hanbury Tennis Club - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Lungomare Angelo Ciccione - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Parish Church of St Ambrogio - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Budello di Alassio - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Molo di Alassio - Bestoso Jetty - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Wall of Alassio - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Gallinara Island - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Bagni Ingaunia - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Marina di Alassio - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Caravel Water Park - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Spiaggia libera attrezzata - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Bagni Laura - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Toirano Caves - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Colletta di Castelbianco Historic Village - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
The preferred airport for Camping Village C'era una Volta is Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo) - 88.7 km / 55.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 2 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per week and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Steam room