Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Montagne Matsumoto in Matsumoto, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Matsumoto City Museum and Matsumoto Castle. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Japan Ukiyo-e Museum and 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Daio Wasabi Farm.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as karaoke, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.Dining
At Hotel Montagne Matsumoto, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jorinji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Matsumoto Timepiece Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Yohashira Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kurassic - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Matsumoto Scale Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Matsumoto City Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Zenkyuin Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Matsumoto Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Matsumoto Performing Arts Center - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Fukashi Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Matsumoto Castle - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
International Academy of the Suzuki Method - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kaichi School Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Matsumotoshi Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Joyama Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - midnight.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 900 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms