With a stay at Hotel Montagne Matsumoto in Matsumoto, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Matsumoto Castle and Jorinji Temple. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Matsumoto Timepiece Museum and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Kurassic.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as karaoke, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.Dining
At Hotel Montagne Matsumoto, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jorinji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Matsumoto Timepiece Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Yohashira Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kurassic - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Matsumoto Scale Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Matsumoto City Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Zenkyuin Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Matsumoto Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Matsumoto Performing Arts Center - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Fukashi Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Matsumoto Castle - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
International Academy of the Suzuki Method - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kaichi School Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Matsumotoshi Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Joyama Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - midnight. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 900 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking