With a stay at Royal Hotel YAMANAKA ONSEN KAJIKASO in Kaga, you'll be in the historical district, within a 10-minute drive of Yamashiro Onsen and Ayatori Bridge. This spa hotel is 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Katayamazu Hot Spring and 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from Awara Hot Spring.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 121 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as hot springs and karaoke. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by Kaga, a restaurant that specializes in Japanese cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ayatori Bridge - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kakusenkei Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Yamanakaza Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Korogi Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Yamanaka Hot Spring - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Great Sugi of Kayano - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kayanosugahara Shrine - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Yamashiro Onsen - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Rosanjin's Iroha Soan - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Kutaniyaki Kiln Museum - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Natadera Temple - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Nippon Origami Museum - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Kutaniyaki Art Museum - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Matsuo Shrine - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Jissho-in Temple - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
The preferred airport for Royal Hotel YAMANAKA ONSEN KAJIKASO is Komatsu Airport (KMQ) - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Train station shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1815 for adults and JPY 968 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Uncovered parking