When you stay at Hotel Takamatsu in Kusatsu, you'll be next to a golf course, a 1-minute drive from Yubatake and 6 minutes from Kusatsu International Ski Place. This golf ryokan is 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from Karuizawa Toy Kingdom and 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from Shiga Kogen Ski Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as karaoke or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area.Dining
Grab a bite at one of the ryokan's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ohtakinoyu Hot Springs - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Yubatake - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kusatsu Nettaiken - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kosenji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kusatsu Town Onsen Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kusatsu Tsurutaro Kataoka Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sainokawara Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kusatsu International Ski Place - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kusatsakogen Golf Course - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Joshin'etsu-kogen National Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Shiriyaki Onsen - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Akaiwa Community Center - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Yugama Lake - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
Mount Kusatsu-Shirane - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Yanbafurusatokan rest area - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1994 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free long-term parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of restaurants - 3