Located in Kusatsu, Kusatsu Onsen Hotel Village is in the mountains, a 2-minute drive from Kusatsu International Ski Place and 6 minutes from Yubatake. This family-friendly hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Joshin'etsu-kogen National Park and 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from Mount Yokote.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 162 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Dip into one of the 2 indoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including hot springs and outdoor tennis courts. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at Holly Hock, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kusatsu Nettaiken - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ohtakinoyu Hot Springs - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Yubatake - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kosenji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kusatsu Tsurutaro Kataoka Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kusatsu Town Onsen Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sainokawara Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kusatsu International Ski Place - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kusatsakogen Golf Course - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Joshin'etsu-kogen National Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Shiriyaki Onsen - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Akaiwa Community Center - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Yugama Lake - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Mount Kusatsu-Shirane - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Yanbafurusatokan rest area - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
The preferred airport for Kusatsu Onsen Hotel Village is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 261 km / 162.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Additional fees may apply to children for items such as extra bedding and meals.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 8 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1980 and JPY 1980 for adults, JPY 990 and JPY 1474 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Shopping on site
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Steam room
- -Children's pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Meeting rooms
- -Spa services on site
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of indoor pools - 2
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Bicycle rentals on site