Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kusatsu Onsen Kiyoshigekan in Kusatsu, you'll be a 1-minute drive from Jōshin'etsu-kōgen National Park and 6 minutes from Kusatsu International Ski Place. This ryokan is 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from Karuizawa Toy Kingdom and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Ohtakinoyu Hot Springs.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as hot springs and a spa tub.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jōshin'etsu-kōgen National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ohtakinoyu Hot Springs - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kusatsu Nettaiken - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Yubatake - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kosenji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kusatsu Town Onsen Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kusatsu Tsurutaro Kataoka Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sainokawara Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kusatsu International Ski Place - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kusatsakogen Golf Course - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Shiriyaki Onsen - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Akaiwa Community Center - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Yugama Lake - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Mount Kusatsu-Shirane - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Mt. Asama - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
The preferred airport for Kusatsu Onsen Kiyoshigekan is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 205.3 km / 127.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests requiring dinner must arrive before 6 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 11 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)