With a stay at Izumiya Zenbe in Matsumoto, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Matsumoto Castle and Utsukushigahara Onsen. This ryokan is 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from Bessho Hot Springs and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Matsumoto Folkcraft Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 15 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
At Izumiya Zenbe, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Utsukushigahara Onsen - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Matsumoto Folkcraft Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Asama Hot Spring - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Old High School Memorial Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Agatanomori Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Matsumotoshi Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Matsumoto Castle - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Matsumoto Shrine - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Matsumoto Scale Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
International Academy of the Suzuki Method - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Kaichi School Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Matsumoto City Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Kurassic - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Yohashira Shrine - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Matsumoto Performing Arts Center - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Guests traveling with a service animal must contact the property in advance. Guests booked with Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to have dinner.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 9 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQIA friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 2200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby