Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami in Key Biscayne, you'll be on the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Miami Seaquarium and Brickell City Centre. This 5-star resort is 7.4 mi (12 km) from Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Downtown Miami Shopping District.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 402 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Dune Burgers On The Beach, one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Crandon Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Biscayne National Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Rickenbacker Causeway Beach - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Miami Seaquarium - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Mary Brickell Village - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Brickell City Centre - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Brickell Key - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Miami-Dade County Courthouse - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
HistoryMiami - 14.4 km / 9 mi
James L. Knight Center - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Downtown Miami Shopping District - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Bayfront Park - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 53 km / 33 mi
Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base) - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive) - 35.6 km / 22.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami is Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The daily resort fee, included in the room rate, covers high-speed Internet access (2nd tier); use of beach chairs and umbrellas; daily beach activities, such as stand up paddle boards, floats, kayaks, and snorkel gear; 1-hour fitness class for up to 2 guests daily; access to the spa tub, sauna, and steam room at the spa: and unlimited in-room local and domestic long distance phone calls.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Beach loungers
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 35 for adults and USD 19 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Beach towels
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Luggage storage
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 11
- -Tennis on site
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available