With a stay at Yamashiro Onsen Ryokan Tatami in Kaga, you'll be a 1-minute drive from Yamashiro Onsen and 8 minutes from Katayamazu Hot Spring. This ryokan is 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from Awara Hot Spring and 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from Shibamasa World Amusement Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned guestrooms. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and karaoke. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Natadera Temple - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yamashiro Onsen - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Rosanjin's Iroha Soan - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kutaniyaki Kiln Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nippon Origami Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Yamanaka Hot Spring - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Yamanakaza Hall - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
Ayatori Bridge - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Kakusenkei Park - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Korogi Bridge - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Kutaniyaki Art Museum - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Dainichi-zakari Sakagura Shiryokan Sake Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Matsuo Shrine - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Jissho-in Temple - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Enuma Shrine - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
The nearest major airport is Komatsu Airport (KMQ) - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Additional fees may apply to children for items such as extra bedding and meals.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Water dispenser
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel