When you stay at Kerama Beach Hotel in Zamami, you'll be on the beach, just steps from Furuzamami Beach and Zamami Port. This beach hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Ama Beach and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Nishihama Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as karaoke or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and barbecue grills.Dining
At Kerama Beach Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A ferry terminal shuttle is provided at no charge, and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Furuzamami Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Chishi Observatory - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Inazaki Observatory - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Okinawakaigan Quasi-National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Zamami Port - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ama Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nishihama Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kerama Shoto National Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Maehama Beach - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Aka Beach - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Aka Ferry Terminal - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hizushi Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokashiki Port - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Aharen Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Tokashiku Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Naha Airport (OKA) - 53.9 km / 33.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Guests age 6 or older are charged the adult room rate.
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this property in advance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1080
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Free ferry terminal shuttle
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance