Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at London Heathrow Marriott Hotel in Hayes, you'll be 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Thorpe Park and 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Legoland. This 4-star hotel is 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from Chessington World of Adventures.Rooms
Stay in one of 393 guestrooms featuring Smart televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Carluccio's, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Hayes? This hotel has facilities measuring 10107 square feet (939 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stockley Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Twickenham Stadium - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Brunel University - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Boston Manor Park - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Griffin Park Stadium - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Bushy Park - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Syon Park - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Kempton Racecourse - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Twickenham Stoop - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Hampton Court Palace - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Chiswick Park - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Windsor Castle - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Eton College - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Frogmore House - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Runnymede - 14 km / 8.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 63.7 km / 39.6 mi
The preferred airport for London Heathrow Marriott Hotel is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Electric car charging station
- -Steam room
- -Conference space size (feet) - 10107
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 939
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking