Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure London Heathrow Hotel in Hayes (Hillingdon), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Stockley Park and Brunel University. This 4-star hotel is 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Twickenham Stadium and 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 184 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Borders Restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. This hotel has 6 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stockley Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Brunel University - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Twickenham Stadium - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Bushy Park - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Kempton Racecourse - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Pinewood Studios - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Chiswick Park - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
University of West London - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Kew Palace - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
Hampton Court - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Twickenham Stoop - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Griffin Park Stadium - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Hampton Court Palace - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Ealing Broadway Shopping Center - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 70 km / 43.5 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure London Heathrow Hotel is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 6
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available