With a stay at Hotel Il Credo Gifu, you'll be centrally located in Gifu, within a 15-minute drive of Gifu Castle and Nagaragawa Onsen. This hotel is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Aquatotto Aquarium and 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from Inuyama Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 135 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Salone serving guests of Hotel Il Credo Gifu. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gifu City Tower 43 - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gold Statue of Nobunaga Oda - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Gifu City Science Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Shoho-ji - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Museum of Fine Arts - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Gifu City Museum of History - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Gifu Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Mt. Kinka Ropeway - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Nagaragawa Onsen - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Nagaragawa Convention Centre - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Kikasan Observatory - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Gifu Castle - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Nagaragawa Ukai Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Hayashihonten Sake Brewery - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Sunomata Castle - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO) - 78.4 km / 48.7 mi
Komaki Airport (NKM) - 44.3 km / 27.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Il Credo Gifu is Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1050.00 per person (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: JPY 1000.00 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Covered parking