With a stay at Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel in Hounslow (Hillingdon), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Stockley Park and Brunel University. This 4-star hotel is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Twickenham Stadium and 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Windsor Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 710 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a ballroom. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Grab dinner at Market Garden Restaurant, a restaurant that specializes in international cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Hounslow? This hotel has facilities measuring 18665 square feet (1734 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stockley Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Brunel University - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Twickenham Stadium - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Syon House - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Syon Park - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Twickenham Stoop - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Bushy Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
St Mary's University, Twickenham - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Kempton Racecourse - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Windsor Castle - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
University of West London - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Eton College - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Boston Manor Park - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Chiswick Park - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Ealing Broadway Shopping Center - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 1.7 km / 1 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 67.1 km / 41.7 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 4:30 AM to 11:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.50 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15.00 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -24-hour health club
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 18665
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1734
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available