Located in Saint-Dizier, Brit Hotel Saint-Dizier is within a 5-minute drive of Saint Dizier Chateau and Jard Park. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Saint Martin of Gigny Church and 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Village Museum of Der.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 54 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Saint Martin of Gigny Church - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Saint Dizier Chateau - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Jard Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Village Museum of Der - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Lake Der-Chantecoq - 26 km / 16.1 mi
St. Stephen Church - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Barrois Museum - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Bar-le-Duc City Hall Park - 28 km / 17.4 mi
Grand Jardin Chateau - 29.7 km / 18.4 mi
Battlement Historical Area - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Mon Moulin Gardens - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Vitry-le-Francois City Hall - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
City Hall Park - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Church of Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
Forêt d'Orient Natural Regional Park - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi
The preferred airport for Brit Hotel Saint-Dizier is Metz (ETZ-Metz - Nancy - Lorraine) - 136.1 km / 84.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.80 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk