Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sheraton Heathrow Hotel in West Drayton (Heathrow Villages), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Stockley Park and Brunel University. This 4-star hotel is 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Windsor Castle and 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Thorpe Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 426 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at The Orchard, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in West Drayton? This hotel has facilities measuring 11690 square feet (1086 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stockley Park - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
London Motor Museum - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Brunel University - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
St. Georges Chapel - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Theatre Royal - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Windsor Castle - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Windsor Royal Shopping Centre - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Frogmore House - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Eton College - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Windsor Bridge - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Pinewood Studios - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Runnymede - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Boston Manor Park - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Syon House - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Bushy Park - 13 km / 8.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 61.7 km / 38.3 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Heathrow Hotel is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 4:30 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 3-device limit.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.50 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 00.00 (one-way), (up to 15 years old)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 11690
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1086
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage