Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at La Vista Appi Kogen in Hachimantai, you'll be 10 minutes by foot from Appi Kogen Ski Resort. This hotel is 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Matsuo Hachimantai Visitor Center and 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Matsuo Mine Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned guestrooms. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and toilets with an electronic bidet.Amenities
This hotel features hot springs on site.Dining
At La Vista Appi Kogen, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Appi Kogen Ski Resort - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Matsuo Hachimantai Visitor Center - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Matsuo Mine Museum - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Kamibo Makino Cherry Tree - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Fudo Waterfall - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Iwate Prefectural Forest Learning Center - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Yakehashiri Lava Flow - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Mount Nanashigure - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Hachimantai Mikaeri Pass Observatory - 34.7 km / 21.6 mi
Toshichi Onsen - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
Yuse Onsen - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
Iwate Children's Forest - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
Mt. Iwate - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
The preferred airport for La Vista Appi Kogen is Misawa (MSJ) - 113.3 km / 70.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 150.00 per person, per night
- Spa tub access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage