A stay at Holiday Inn London - Whitechapel places you in the heart of London, within a 15-minute walk of Brick Lane and Financial District. This 4-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2 km) from Liverpool Street and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Tower of London.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 133 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include a television in a common area and a banquet hall.Dining
Stop by Traders for lunch, dinner, or brunch, where this restaurant specializes in British cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Brick Lane - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Financial District - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The Gherkin - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tower Bridge - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Liverpool Street - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tower of London - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Barbican Arts Centre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Museum of London - 3 km / 1.9 mi
London Bridge - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Borough Market - 3 km / 1.9 mi
St. Paul's Cathedral - 3.1 km / 2 mi
The Shard - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Globe Theatre - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Tate Modern - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The Strand - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 52.5 km / 32.6 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn London - Whitechapel is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Clean Promise (IHG) guidelines.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 3.5
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Off-street parking
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Assistive listening devices available