With a stay at Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge, you'll be centrally located in London, a 10-minute walk from Tower Bridge and 13 minutes by foot from Tower of London. This 4-star hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Borough Market and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Museum of London.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 370 guestrooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy Modern European cuisine at Tower Grill, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 11707 square feet (1088 square meters), including a conference center.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Financial District - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Brick Lane - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tower Bridge - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Gherkin - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tower of London - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Liverpool Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
London Bridge - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The Shard - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Borough Market - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Barbican Arts Centre - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Museum of London - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
St. Paul's Cathedral - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Globe Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Tate Modern - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The Strand - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 33.3 km / 20.7 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 80.7 km / 50.1 mi
London (LCY-London City) - 10 km / 6.2 mi
The preferred airport for Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. All guests must show a valid photo ID at check-in. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 20 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Steam room
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 11707
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1088
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel