Located in Colorado Springs (Flying Horse), The Lodge at Flying Horse is within a 15-minute drive of Western Museum of Mining and Industry and Chapel Hills Mall. This 4.5-star resort is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from US Air Force Academy.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or 2 spa tubs. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at The Steakhouse, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Colorado Springs? This resort has facilities measuring 1500 square feet (139 square meters), including conference space. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Western Museum of Mining and Industry - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Fox Run Regional Park - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Pine Creek Golf Club - 8 km / 4.9 mi
UCHealth Memorial Hospital North - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
UCHealth Memorial Hospital North - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Eisenhower Golf Club - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Chapel Hills Mall - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
St. Francis Medical Center - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Centura Centers - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
King's Deer Golf Club - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Adventure Golf and Batting Cages - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Bethesda memory - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
UCHealth Grandview Hospital - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Colorado Springs House of Bounce - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Lodge at Flying Horse is Colorado Springs, CO Airport (COS) - 34.7 km / 21.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 33.08 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Steam room
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Swimming pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Golf course on site
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1500
- -Indoor tennis courts - 4
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 5
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Tennis on site
- -Conference space size (meters) - 139
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Pool hoist on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available