Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Holiday Inn London - Kingston South in Surbiton, you'll be in the historical district and close to Hampton Court Palace and Chessington World of Adventures. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Twickenham Stoop and Twickenham Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 121 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. Additional amenities at this hotel include a television in a common area and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Grab a bite to eat at Riverview Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Surbiton? This hotel has 4003 square feet (372 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet