With a stay at Morino Sumika in Kaga, you'll be a 2-minute drive from Yamashiro Onsen and 8 minutes from Katayamazu Hot Spring. This spa hotel is 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from Awara Hot Spring and 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from Shibamasa World Amusement Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including hot springs, karaoke, and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with seafood at Pool side dining, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and coffee/tea in a common area. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Natadera Temple - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kutaniyaki Kiln Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rosanjin's Iroha Soan - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Yamashiro Onsen - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nippon Origami Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Dainichi-zakari Sakagura Shiryokan Sake Museum - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Kutaniyaki Art Museum - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Natadera Temple - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Yamanakaza Hall - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
Matsuo Shrine - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Jissho-in Temple - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Ayatori Bridge - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Kakusenkei Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Enuma Shrine - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Korogi Bridge - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for Morino Sumika is Komatsu Airport (KMQ) - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Full-service spa
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3