Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Morino Sumika in Kaga, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Natadera Temple and 7 minutes by foot from Kutaniyaki Kiln Museum. This spa hotel is 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Awara Hot Spring and 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from Shibamasa World Amusement Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including hot springs, karaoke, and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with seafood at Pool side dining, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and coffee/tea in a common area. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Natadera Temple - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kutaniyaki Kiln Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Yamashiro Onsen - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nippon Origami Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Dainichi-zakari Sakagura Shiryokan Sake Museum - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Kutaniyaki Art Museum - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Natadera Temple - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Yamanakaza Hall - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
Matsuo Shrine - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Jissho-in Temple - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Ayatori Bridge - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Kakusenkei Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Enuma Shrine - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Korogi Bridge - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Katayamazu Hot Spring - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
The preferred airport for Morino Sumika is Komatsu (KMQ) - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Full-service spa
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Luggage storage