Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Houston Springwoods Village in Spring, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Hurricane Harbor Splashtown and Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. This hotel is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Hughes Landing and 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Greenspoint Mall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 128 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. 32-inch Smart televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Residence Inn by Marriott Houston Springwoods Village. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
ExxonMobil Campus - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hurricane Harbor Splashtown - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Old Town Spring - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
TGR Exotics Wildlife Park - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Woodlands Town Center - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Woodlands Mall - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Mercer Arboretum and Botanic Gardens - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Memorial Hermann - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Market Street - 12 km / 7.4 mi
The Woodlands Golf Resort - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Hughes Landing - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Scrap Yard Sports - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Woodlands Children Museum - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Lone Star College - 15 km / 9.3 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Houston Springwoods Village is Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental) - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free reception
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -One meeting room
- -Swimming pool
- -Picnic area
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available