Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Lehi in Lehi, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 15-minute drive of Thanksgiving Point and Airborne Trampoline Arena. This golf hotel is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from John Hutchings Museum Of Natural History and 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Red Rock Trail.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 mi.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at 24/7 Gallery, a restaurant which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Lehi? This hotel has facilities measuring 2200 square feet (204 square meters), including a conference center. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Thanksgiving Point - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
John Hutchings Museum Of Natural History - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Red Rock Trail - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
South Mountain Golf Club - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Airborne Trampoline Arena - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Cowabunga Bay Water Park - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Wasatch-Cache National Forest - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Timpanogos Cave National Monument - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
TalonsCove Golf Club - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Evermore Park - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
South Towne Center - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Loveland Living Planet Aquarium - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Sri Ganesha Hindu Temple of Utah - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Mountain America Exposition Center - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Rio Tinto Stadium - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.) - 48.7 km / 30.2 mi
Provo, UT (PVU) - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Lehi is Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 10 for adults, USD 0 and USD 0 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 175.00 per week
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Swimming pool
- -Free parking nearby
- -Electric car charging station
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2200
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Conference space size (meters) - 204
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available