With a stay at Park Plaza County Hall London in London (London City Centre), you'll be steps from Southbank Centre Book Market and Florence Nightingale Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from London Eye and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Jubilee Gardens.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 399 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Grab dinner at Atrio Restaurant and Bar, a restaurant that specializes in Italian cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in London? This hotel features 2356 square feet (219 square meters) of event facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Southbank Centre Book Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Florence Nightingale Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. Thomas' Hospital - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Jubilee Gardens - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The Vaults - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Westminster Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
London Eye - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sea Life London Aquarium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
London Dungeon - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Big Ben - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Westminster Abbey - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Royal National Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Houses of Parliament - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Churchill War Rooms - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The Strand - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 29.2 km / 18.2 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 63.8 km / 39.7 mi
London (LCY-London City) - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
The preferred airport for Park Plaza County Hall London is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safety Protocol (Radisson) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 45 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2356
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 219
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Assistive listening devices available