A stay at The Grand at Trafalgar Square places you in the heart of London, steps from The Strand and Charing Cross. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Trafalgar Square and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from National Gallery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Boyds Grill and Wine Bar, a restaurant which specializes in British cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Strand - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Charing Cross - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Trafalgar Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
National Gallery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
London Coliseum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Her Majesty's Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Regent Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Theatre Royal Haymarket - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Leicester Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Piccadilly - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Prince of Wales Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Piccadilly Circus - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palace Theatre London - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
London Eye - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Lyceum Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 27.3 km / 16.9 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 64.7 km / 40.2 mi
London (LCY-London City) - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
The preferred airport for The Grand at Trafalgar Square is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 40 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Banquet hall
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available