Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Miyazu, Hotel & Resorts KYOTO-MIYAZU is within a 15-minute drive of Sakanatchi Museum and Miyazu Catholic Church. This hotel is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Amanohashidate View Land and 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Chionji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 311 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including hot springs, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
ShishizakiInari Temple - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Sakanatchi Museum - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Miyazu Catholic Church - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Old Mikami Family House - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Amanohashidate View Land - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Chionji Temple - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Motoise Kono Shrine - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Amano Hashidate Beach - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Kasamatsu Park - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Manai Shrine - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Nariaiji Temple - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Izumo Shrine Iwaobunshi - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Silk History Museum - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
Japanese Oni Exchange Museum - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Keirinji Temple - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel & Resorts KYOTO-MIYAZU is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 196.8 km / 122.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1815 and JPY 3025 for adults, JPY 968 and JPY 1815 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Reception hall
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Luggage storage
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking