Located in Miyazu, Hotel & Resorts KYOTO-MIYAZU is within a 15-minute drive of Sakanatchi Museum and Miyazu Catholic Church. This hotel is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Amanohashidate View Land and 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Chionji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 311 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including hot springs, karaoke, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tango-Amanohashidate-Oeyama Quasi-National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
ShishizakiInari Temple - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Sakanatchi Museum - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Miyazu Catholic Church - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Old Mikami Family House - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Amanohashidate View Land - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Chionji Temple - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Wakasawan Quasi-National Park - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Motoise Kono Shrine - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Kasamatsu Park - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Amano Hashidate Beach - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Manai Shrine - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Nariaiji Temple - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Izumo Shrine Iwaobunshi - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Silk History Museum - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel & Resorts KYOTO-MIYAZU is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 180.8 km / 112.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Additional fees may apply to children for items such as extra bedding and meals.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1815 and JPY 3025 for adults, JPY 968 and JPY 1815 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Swimming pool
- -Reception hall
- -Electric car charging station
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge