Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at The Westin Dallas Downtown places you in the heart of Dallas, within a 10-minute walk of Dallas World Aquarium and Sixth Floor Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Reunion Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 326 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Grill and Vine, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 7320 square feet (680 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bank of America Plaza - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Renaissance Tower - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
John F. Kennedy Memorial - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pioneer Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Dallas Holocaust Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Old Red Courthouse - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Dealey Plaza - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sixth Floor Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Majestic Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dallas City Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dallas Museum of Art - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Victory Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Perot Museum of Nature and Science - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 31.8 km / 19.8 mi
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 24 km / 14.9 mi
The preferred airport for The Westin Dallas Downtown is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 19.95 and USD 25.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.15 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.65 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 75 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Swimming pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Conference space size (meters) - 680
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7320
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available