Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kameoka, Keizankaku is a 4-minute drive from Anaoji Temple and 6 minutes from Kameyama Castle Ruins. This ryokan is 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Katsura Imperial Villa and 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from Saihoji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including hot springs and karaoke.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with Japanese cuisine at Hanakaren, one of the ryokan's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Anaoji Temple - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Kaya No Sato Country - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Kameyama Castle Ruins - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Hosenji Temple - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Izumodai Shrine - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Umeda Shrine - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Shionoyu Onsen - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Ruri River Valley Natural Park - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Bamboo Forest Muko City - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
Oharano Shrine - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Jizo-in Temple - 21.2 km / 13.1 mi
Katsura Imperial Villa - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Saihoji Temple - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
Suzumushi-dera Temple - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Yoshimine-dera Temple - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 98.5 km / 61.2 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi
The preferred airport for Keizankaku is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests requiring dinner at the hotel must arrive before 7 PM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of restaurants - 2