With a stay at Keizankaku in Kameoka, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kameoka Sports Ground and Anaoji Temple. This ryokan is 14.9 mi (24 km) from Toei Kyoto Studio Park and 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from Kinkaku-ji.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and minibars, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as hot springs and karaoke.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with Japanese cuisine at Hanakaren, one of the ryokan's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kameoka Sports Ground - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Anaoji Temple - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Kaya No Sato Country - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Kameyama Castle Ruins - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Hosenji Temple - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Izumodai Shrine - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Umeda Shrine - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Tsuten Lake Park - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Ruri River Valley Natural Park - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Shojiji Temple - 17.8 km / 11 mi
Bamboo Forest Muko City - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
Oharano Shrine - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Jyurinji Temple - 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
Jizo-in Temple - 21.2 km / 13.1 mi
Katsura Imperial Villa - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 98.5 km / 61.2 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 34.1 km / 21.2 mi
The preferred airport for Keizankaku is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests requiring dinner at the hotel must arrive before 7 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of restaurants - 2