Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Barberino Tavarnelle, Agriturismo Molinuzzo is in a rural location, within a 10-minute drive of Chianti Observatory and Isole e Olena Winery. This farm stay is 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from Collegiate Church of Santa Maria Assunta and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Buondonno Winery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature bidets and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This farm stay also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chianti Observatory - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Buondonno Winery - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Isole e Olena Winery - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Abbey of Passignano - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Castello della Paneretta - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Passignano Abbey - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Santa Lucia al Borghetto Church - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Casa Vinicola Luigi Cecchi - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
City Hall Castellina In Chianti - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Castello di Monsanto - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Cantina Antinori - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Church of Santa Maria Assunta - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Il Molino di Grace Winery - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Church of San Lorenzo - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Sant'Appiano Parish Church - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 46.8 km / 29.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 30.00 for check-in between 10 PM and midnight
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area