With a stay at Hotel Golden Century in Saku, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Saku Ski Garden Parada and Saku Museum of Modern Art. This hotel is 13.8 mi (22.1 km) from Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Komaba Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 151 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including hot springs, a sauna, and karaoke. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and shopping on site. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Sky Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Saku Museum of Modern Art - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Komaba Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Hanazurainari Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Nozawa Narita-san Yakushiji Temple - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Saku Ski Garden Parada - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Teisho-ji Temple - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Asama Jomon Museum - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Fugen-ji Temple - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Kogaku-ji Temple - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Honmachi Machiyakan - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Komoro Keio Memorial - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Komoro Community Garden - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Ruins of Komoro Castle - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Kaikoen Garden - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Sentoji Temple - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - midnight.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 970 per person (approximately)
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Hair salon
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Conference center
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Meeting rooms - 5
- -Luggage storage