Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin in Sha Tin, you'll be on the waterfront and convenient to Chinese University of Hong Kong and Sha Tin Race Course. This 4.5-star hotel is within the vicinity of Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery and Wong Tai Sin Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 562 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Grab a bite at Tin Tin Bar, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Sha Tin? This hotel has 0 square feet (0 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 240 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: HKD 216.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 330.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free reception
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Concierge services
- -Free area shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Children's club
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet