With a stay at One One Guesthouse in Cape Town, you'll be 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Zevenwacht Wine Estate and 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Cape Peninsula University of Technology. This guesthouse is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Tyger Valley Shopping Centre and 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from University of the Western Cape.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At One One Guesthouse, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stikland Hospital - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Kuilsriver Golf Club - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Zevenwacht Wine Estate - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Polkadraai Farm - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Louis Leipoldt Medi-Clinic - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
University of Stellenbosch Business School - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Cool Runnings Toboggan Park - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Bellville Velodrome - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Karl Bremer Hospital - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Cape Peninsula University of Technology - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Skilpadvlei Winery - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Willowbridge Shopping Centre - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Tyger Valley Shopping Centre - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
University of the Western Cape - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Tygerberg Hospital - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
The preferred airport for One One Guesthouse is Cape Town Intl. Airport (CPT) - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 9 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 150.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no