Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Clayton Crown Hotel London in London (Kilburn), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Brent Cross Shopping Centre and 8 minutes from Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. This 4-star hotel is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from ZSL London Zoo and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Oxford Street.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 152 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy Pan-Asian cuisine at PanAsia Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 4402 square feet (409 square meters), including conference space. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hampstead Heath - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Brent Cross Shopping Centre - 3.2 km / 2 mi
ZSL London Zoo - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Roundhouse - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Regent's Park - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Baker Street - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Marble Arch - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Park Lane - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Oxford Street - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Hyde Park - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Kensington Gardens - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
SSE Arena, Wembley - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Camden Lock Market - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Tottenham Court Road - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 23 km / 14.3 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 57.6 km / 35.8 mi
The preferred airport for Clayton Crown Hotel London is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour train station shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Year Built - 2003
- -Total number of rooms - 152
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4402
- -Conference space size (meters) - 409
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms