DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Westminster is centrally located in London, a 5-minute walk from Tate Britain and 10 minutes by foot from Houses of Parliament. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Westminster Abbey and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Big Ben.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 464 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and barbecue grills.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at Art St Kitchen, a restaurant which specializes in Modern European cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tate Britain - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Houses of Parliament - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Westminster Abbey - 1 km / 0.6 mi
St. Thomas' Hospital - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Big Ben - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Churchill War Rooms - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Westminster Bridge - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Victoria Palace Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Apollo Victoria Theatre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
London Dungeon - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
St. James Park - 1.5 km / 1 mi
London Eye - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The Strand - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Charing Cross - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Buckingham Palace - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 48.2 km / 30 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Westminster is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 21.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Handrails in stairways