With a stay at Hirakata Crystal Hotel in Hirakata, you'll be a 3-minute drive from Hirakata Park and 9 minutes from Kuzuha Mall. This love hotel is 8.1 mi (13 km) from Expo Commemoration Park and 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from Kyoto Racecourse.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature slippers and hair dryers.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hirakata Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kuzuha Mall - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Kongo-Ikoma Quasi-National Park - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Daiichigo Tomorogi Ryokuchi Park - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Iwashimizu Hachiman-gu - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Expo Commemoration Park - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Ibaraki Kasugaoka Church - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Banpaku Memorial Park Athletics Stadium - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Asahi Beer Oyamazaki Villa Museum of Art - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Panasonic Museum - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Namihaya Dome - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Kyoto Racecourse - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Mitsui Outlet Park Osaka Tsurumi - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Aeon Mall Kumiyama - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Sakuya Konohana Kan - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Itami Airport (ITM) - 39.2 km / 24.3 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 63.8 km / 39.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note this is a love hotel; it is designed for adult entertainment No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities