A stay at Hôtel du Moulin, Niort places you in the heart of Niort, steps from Marais Poitevin Regional Nature Park and 3 minutes by foot from Church of Notre-Dame. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Chateau de Niort and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from St. Andrew's Church.Rooms
Stay in one of 36 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marais Poitevin Regional Nature Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Church of Notre-Dame - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Chateau de Niort - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. Andrew's Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Noron Exhibition Center - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Rene Gaillard Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
House of the Marais Poitevin - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Abbaye de Nieul-sur-l'Autise - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
Zoodyssée Animal Park - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Royal Abbey of Celles-sur-Belle - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Maillezais Cathedral - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
Saint-Hilaire Church - 30 km / 18.7 mi
Mines d'Argent - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Mining Center of Faymoreau - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
Helene Tower - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel du Moulin, Niort is La Rochelle (LRH-La Rochelle - Ile de Re) - 67 km / 41.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)