Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Galakt Hotel in St. Petersburg (Nevsky), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Ice Palace Saint Petersburg and Nevsky Prospect. This hotel is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Russian Museum and 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from Palace Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Kot U Samovara, a restaurant which specializes in local cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ice Palace Saint Petersburg - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Nevsky Prospect - 8 km / 5 mi
St. Petersburg Wax Museum - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Victory Square - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Saint Petersburg Sports and Concert Complex - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Saint Alexander Nevsky Monastery - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Stockmann - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Ligovsky Prospekt - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Liteyny Prospekt - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Russian State Museum of the Arctic and Antarctic - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Grand Maket Russia Interactive Museum - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Fontanka River Embankment - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Dostoyevsky Museum - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Anichkov Bridge - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Faberge Museum - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
The preferred airport for Galakt Hotel is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 300 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: RUB 500 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage